The Wolf River Greenway is open to non-motorized transportation only, excluding equipment needed by individuals with disabilities.
- Walkers, runners, cyclists, skaters and skateboarders are all welcome.
- Speed limit 10 mph.
- Yield to pedestrians.
- No horseback riding.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- There is no fishing or swimming allowed.
- No firearms.
- No illegal drugs.
- No alcohol.
Call 911 in the event of an emergency.
The Memphis Wolf River Greenway can currently be accessed at the following locations:
- Walnut Grove Rd. and Humphreys Blvd.
- Shady Grove Rd. and Humphreys Blvd. from Shelby Farms Park via pedestrian bridge over the Wolf River
The Germantown Wolf River Greenway can be accessed at these locations:
- From Wolf River Blvd. east of Kirby Rd.
- From Wolf River Blvd. east of Riverdale Rd.
- From Chik-Fil-A parking lot on Germantown Pkwy.